Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Dear JLogue,

Thank you for your suggestion, I already tried this way, but I didn't find many available installers on the internet.

Could you please send the exact link of the installer (s) please?

Thank you very much in advance.

HP Recommended

@Gerus wrote:

Dear JLogue,

Thank you for your suggestion, I already tried this way, but I didn't find many available installers on the internet.

Could you please send the exact link of the installer (s) please?

Thank you very much in advance.

I haven't tried it yet, but i found my drivers and software here... you might find yours as well... Hp Printer Drivers - CNET Download

HP Recommended

No, it didn't help.

HP Recommended

Treeko, It didn't help. But I found a quite strange workaround... During setup the printer creates its own Wi-Fi network and if I connect my mac to this network the printer becomes online and available...  Its very inconvenient that in order to print something I need to change my Wi-Fi network that has Internet to some other Wi-Fi network that has no Internet. But at least I can print this way... Generally, I'm very disappointed in HP...

HP Recommended

You could try DriversCollection.com and search for printer drivers/software

HP Recommended

@JLogue wrote:

My solution remove as much of the HP software and drivers as possible. (As far as I know there is a tool for this but I didnt use it in my case and did everything manually). Then resinstalled an older version of the HP software and drivers and the above error was fixed. Or at least the printer is now doing what I need and printing wirelessly from anywhere. I hope this maybe helps some folks.

I found older software and drivers for my HP Photosmart AIO 110... downloaded them, installed it, the wired was ok, but got an error message for wireless...

wynford_0-1677684338241.png

HP Recommended

Have the problem with a printer HP Color Laser Jet MFP M182n. Will print over USB but denies printing over the network, if tried to configure this the EBS00P00004 was displayed. Previous trials all ended with not beeing able to print over the network. Firmware is 8.01329.7008, driver type 4. This happened after updating the printer drivers in Januaray with the Sept. Update 2022. Before it ran superior over the network. Any suggestions welcome. 

HP Recommended

Hi
 I recently changed my WIFI network and am now having difficulty connecting my printer to the new network. I tried deleting and reinstalling the HP Smart app, but every time I reattempt the setup I'm given the same error code.

I have an HP DeskJet 2710. Any urgent assistance would be greatly appreciated!

HP Recommended

@icybear wrote:

Hi
 I recently changed my WIFI network and am now having difficulty connecting my printer to the new network. I tried deleting and reinstalling the HP Smart app, but every time I reattempt the setup I'm given the same error code.

I have an HP DeskJet 2710. Any urgent assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Same as me... I upgraded my modem/router and have nothing but problems... my old modem/router, no problems. I'm thinking it's a setting in the new modem/router, but what??? I think it's an IP thing... the IP HP Smart gives is not a known IP

HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem as many others. I can't get past the error message on install of my HP Envy 64455e. Please help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.