Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I'm getting the same error can you help system reset my printer? I've tried everything, resetting, deleting HP smart app, hiding printer and resetting up, re-setting wifi, nothing is working!

HP Recommended

The problem was resolved after I registered in HP Smart application.

HP Recommended

What do you mean registered... my printer was working with my old Hitron router, but not with my new Gateway router. In the top left corner, it shows my initials and when I click on them, it shows my email... so if that's what you mean by register, I am registered.

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. I tried to set up the printer several times. Got the same results, when hit Continue on the "Printer connected to Wi-Fi" step. Reset doesn't help. Please assist.

HP Ink Tank Wireless 415, MacOS 13.2

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 11.55.04 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 11.55.23 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 11.35.28 PM.png

HP Recommended

I'm in the exact same situation.  Printer is on, connected, on the right network, but I've tried everything including the factory reset, and the printer remains undiscoverable to both my macbook pro, and to the HP Smart app.  

Very frustrating!  My  OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer is only 18 months old. What's the life expectancy on these units?

HP Recommended

Hi @EvgenyS007 

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

I see that you are facing connectivity issues with your Printer via MAC.

Kindly refer to the steps on this link to connect via Airprint and let me know if that fixes the issue.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Treeko

HP Support

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello. New HP 7605 and I encounter the same issue.  Error EBS00P0004 from HP Smart.  I have to tell that I already restart the printer several to the factory setting and each time it give me the same code and abort the configuration. I semi succeed from the PC to finish the installation. At first it couldn't see the printer after finishing the installation,  but after doing it again and again, it did see it now, but the program on PC is not fully functional, it gives some error if I go to the parameter for example to do an update of the printer. The printer is connected to my wifi network. The App on Android see the printer but tells me that the use is limited, some functions are not available. I did a checking from the printer of the wifi and everything is OK except that it says "no internet connection". And I also have an active HP Account. 

So what can I do now?

HP Recommended

I've been having the same problem for the last three days. can you help me with this, please?

HP Recommended

No, it doesn’t help. 

HP Recommended

I had this error with my LaserJet 100 color MFP M175nw. Heres how I resolved and my situation.

I tried every resolution I could find on here and around the net. However nothing worked. Bearing in mind this error only came up when trying to change settings on my part, from being a USB printer/scanner to a wifi printer/scanner. This model of printer comes with its own settings page via web browser that you point at, this is usually the cue that youve set up wifi correctly and is running. However the newest version of HPSmart refused to let this happen.

My solution remove as much of the HP software and drivers as possible. (As far as I know there is a tool for this but I didnt use it in my case and did everything manually). Then resinstalled an older version of the HP software and drivers and the above error was fixed. Or at least the printer is now doing what I need and printing wirelessly from anywhere. I hope this maybe helps some folks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.