cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Redbox_75
1 1 0 0
Message 41 of 44
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's really not right - HP has effectively STOLEN my printer.

0 Kudos
MarkRiver
1 1 0 0
Message 42 of 44
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Stefan, I have the same problem with my printer M254nw. With Wifi, firmware is not sent and get stocked in the line. I was able to send it through USB through "HP M253-254" printer but after receiving it with printer display FATAL ERROR 65 and restart again keeping the firmware of october 2020. What I can do?

0 Kudos
BoMorgan
1 1 0 0
Message 43 of 44
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm so pissed!  I'm an engineer so I can figure out how to downgrade firmware and how to research finding it but what is the average user supposed to do when HP loads firmware that makes your printer useless?  VERY BAD FORM HP!!!

Get older firmware for various printers here:    https://www.ghost-white-toner.com/firmware-update-warning/

Good Luck!

*bleep*

0 Kudos
Jimmy110
1 1 0 0
Message 44 of 44
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yes please....where can I find it?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation